We also offer interest free finance on treatments above £280 and on selected packages.
Please call us on 0207 1646140 or 07899 673578 to find out more, or submit an enquiry below.
Want to book a consultation or ask us a question? Simply click on the relevant button below.
It is important to adhere to the aftercare advice to ensure you get the best results from your treatment. Any questions or concerns please contact the clinic.
1. Antibiotics are not routinely required.
2. Keep the steri-strip dressings on for the first day. There are no stitches as the wounds are very small. If the dressings fall off in the shower, you can leave them off but keep the area clean. The holes will have sealed by the first day. You can shower/wash your hair straight away.
3. Wear your head support bandage for 2 weeks while in the house. Up to 4 weeks if you can! Experience has shown that the more you stick to this, the better the result. You do not need to wear it while you are sleeping but, if you can tolerate it, it will help.
4. If you need to, you can take routine painkillers (paracetamol but NOT IBUPROFEN or other Non-Steroidal Anti-inflammatory drugs) but this is rarely necessary.
The First Day and the Day After:
1. Your face will be swollen, and you may notice swelling spreading down your neck beneath the face bandage.
2. It is normal to feel very numb for a period of a few hours the first day.
3. Bruising will become more obvious once the anaesthetic wears off.
4. You will notice skin contraction in your face and neck immediately and, if you have had fat removed from your neck, you will see a difference there on the first day.
5. On the ‘morning after’, you may well look worse than you imagined you would! Do not worry. You may look swollen, bruised, and may still feel numb. Areas of your face and neck will feel quite tender.
The First Week:
1. Swelling will reduce but will still be evident by the end of the first week. In some cases, the swelling can last for 6-8 weeks.
2. Bruising will appear then start to fade, but it can be present foe 2-3 weeks.
3. The ‘dense’ numbness of the first day will resolve but residual numbness will remain and may not recover for several weeks.
4. Contraction of the face and neck skin will be obvious but will not appear as drastic as the very first day. The process of skin contraction will continue for over 6 months.
5. You should notice several small (1cm or so), firm lumps on your face and neck especially. These are caused by the heating treatment and is an indication of future tissue contraction. Think of them as ‘spot welding’. The more you have, the better the result. They will all disappear in time over the ensuing 4-8 weeks.
6. You face and neck may still feel quite tender, as time goes by this will get better, but some patients reported that the area is tender to touch for at least 6 weeks.
3 to 6 Months:
1. You may stop noticing any change, but it is happening! Slowly, over the passing months more collagen and elastin are being formed in the tissues which were heated during your treatment.
2. Massage your neck during this time encouraging the contracting tissue to lift. ZO Skin Health FIRMING SERUM is great for this, please ask the Doctor or team regarding this product that can be purchased at Vie Aesthetic.
3. The lumps should all be gone by the end of 3 months.
4. By 6 months, most of the contraction will have taken place but there have been reports of continuing contraction and continuing improvement, up to 18 months.
Is FaceTite™ for Men painful?
No, FaceTite™ procedures are relatively pain-free and you should only experience some very minor discomfort. Local anaesthetic is used to ensure that procedures are as comfortable as possible. It is normal to expect minor swelling, soreness and tenderness in the treated area for several weeks after the procedure. Otherwise, it is a well-received treatment.
How long do FaceTite™ results last?
Although everyone is different, results from FaceTite™ procedures are very long-lasting. Its powerful energy penetrates deeper than other RadioFrequency and UltraSound treatments, ensuring a greater duration of outcome. Your practitioner will discuss your expectations with you during your initial, no-obligation consultation and free reviews.
Which areas of the face is FaceTite™ suitable for?
FaceTite™ treatments are designed for the middle and lowers area of the face, including the chin and neck. It can also help you treat more progressed cases of loose skin or excess fat in these areas.