Liquid Face Lift (RADIESSE, SCULPTRA, ELANSE)
The non-surgical liquid facelift is a great treatment of choice to achieve excellent results by lifting, rejuvenating and enhancing the face and hands. Additionally to Hyaluronic fillers, at Vie Aesthetics, we offer also 3 top of the range volumising and bio-stimulating fillers: RADIESSE, ELANSE and SCULPTRA. The products have different strengths and applications and we advise our clients in their initial consultation about products, suitability and procedures geared to offer a wider choice and to meet different needs. Here is more information about them:
RADIESSE® Volumising Filler is an excellent wrinkle filler that immediately replenishes lost volume and also stimulates the production of your own natural collagen for long-lasting results. Wrinkle treatments with RADIESSE® are quick and convenient, with immediately visible, long-lasting results- clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients. RADIESSE® can be used for the treatment of different areas:
What makes the treatment with RADIESSE® truly unique, however, is that it does more than just temporarily treat facial lines and wrinkles – it rebuilds your skin’s foundation. The product acts as a scaffold under the skin, providing structure but also stimulating your own natural collagen production, which gives your skin a radiant look. This production of natural collagen continues for several months, which extends beyond the initial effect of the treatment.
Also called the “Non-Surgical Facelift”, injections with RADIESSE® are a very effective treatment to instantly restore volume in a 3-dimensional fashion in order to lift the face and to diminish the signs of ageing. Radiesse face lifts are a very popular treatment in our clinic and our doctor is very experienced in volumising the treated areas, giving you a 3-D lift that gets rid of jowls and gives the face back its V-shape.
The treatment takes about 30 minutes and is pain-free, as the product is mixed with an anaesthetic. For most areas our doctor will use a blunt flexible cannula in order to minimise the risk of bruising. The natural results are clinically proven to last for up to a year, which means more value from each treatment.
Collagen is one of the important support structures found naturally in our skin, helping to maintain the appropriate tightness, elasticity and suppleness. Over the course of time, our skin gradually loses its natural collagen, leading to facial laxity and the formation of wrinkles and folds. ELLANSÉ uses the body’s natural response to stimulate the generation of the body’s own collagen (neocollagenesis) – restoring a fresh, youthful look. Ellansé works by not only correcting the wrinkles and folds in your skin, but also by stimulating your body’s own collagen for a long-lasting, natural result- up to 2 years.
We can treat a number of areas to restore volume and to rejuvenate and lift the face and hands:
1.LATERAL BROW LIFT- beneath the lateral side of eyebrow.This will provide a more youthful, friendly and open appearance of the eyes.
2. CHEEK AUGMENTATION AND VOLUMISING to contour and restore lost volume to the cheekbone area and give you a more youthful appearance. It can also be used to fill hollow and sunken cheeks.
3. SUBMALAR AUGMENTATION to lift the mid-face restoring the vibrant and youthful fullness of the middle third of the face.
4. NASOLABIAL FOLDS- to effectively smooth and fill the lines that run between the nose and outer corners of the mouth.
5. PRE-JOWL SULCUS- This groove accentuates the appearance of the jowl along the jaw line. ELLANSÉ™ can be used to effectively smooth and fill this area.
6. CHIN AUGMENTATION- to contour and strengthen the definition of the chin for a more structured jawline.
7. MENTAL CREASE- to lift the groove between the chin and the lower lip, restoring smoothness to the area and reduce an exaggerated appearance of the chin.
8. MARIONETTE LINES- The vertical lines that appear on the corners of the mouth can lead to a constantly sad expression. ELLANSÉ™ fills and smoothes the lines reducing their appearance.
9. ORAL COMMISSURES- to lift the corners of the mouth, resulting in a natural and friendlier look.
10. PERI-ORAL LINES- Over time, the loss of volume and definition around the mouth and lips can age the face. ELLANSÉ™ can be used to smooth and fill the lines and wrinkles that appear here.
11. NOSE RESHAPING – to smooth and correct imperfections of the nose giving you the perfect profile.
12. TEMPORAL VOLUMIZATION – ELLANSÉ™ can restore lost volume areas such as the temporal hollows, which can appear sunken over time.
13. HANDS – to restore volume loss and to improve the skin appearance of the hands, allowing you the ability to look after your hands in the same way you choose to look after your face.
Watch this video where our client, the adorable Jeanie Clarke, talks about her treatment with Ellanse, combined with the Silhouette thread lift:
Facial treatments with SCULPTRA® can provide a long-term solution for men and women wanting a fuller, more natural look that can last for up to 2 years. It works by replacing the lost collagen in the middle to lower face and the chin area and can be used to treat the following areas:
SCULPTRA® is a biodegradable injectable material known as poly-L-lactic acid (PLA) that naturally stimulates the skin’s cells to produce their own collagen. It targets the underlying causes of the signs of ageing by ‘seeding’ the collagen forming cells (fibroblasts) and making them produce greater quantities of collagen/elastin. Activated fibroblasts help maintain and enhance the signs of young skin – namely firmness, elasticity and smoothness.
The number of injections during each treatment session will vary depending on the degree of correction and the treatment plan determined by you and your doctor. Depending on the degree of volume loss, we recommend 2 to 4 sessions. Some visible improvement can be seen immediately and within the first few weeks of treatment, but SCULPTRA® is designed to deliver its unique effects over the course of a few months. Once the desired effect has been achieved, the average length of duration is around 2-3 years.
If you are thinking about having a liquid facelift, then book a free consultation with our experts to find out more and get the right advice.
Vicky, Vie Aesthetics
Share this pageTweet
The answer is not always surgery!
Call us: 01702 617 176 or 07899673578