What is HIFU Skin Tightening?
Revitalise your face, neck and body with HIFU (High Intensity Focused Ultrasound) – a revolutionary skin-tightening procedure that helps you to lift and smooth sagging skin without surgery. It can even be used for slimming and body toning by eliminating hard-to-shift fat with minimal fuss and risk.
HIFU Skin Tightening works by concentrating beams of ultrasound onto skin that has lost laxity, usually due to the natural ageing process. This process strengthens the underlying tissues in weakened skin while also stimulating your body’s own natural production of collagen. Subsequently, your skin continues to improve for many weeks after treatment.
Common areas that HIFU is used to target include:
- forehead (heavy lines, eyebrow lifting)
- eyes (under eye, crow’s feet)
- cheek area (nasolabial folds, depressions)
- chin (double chin, jowls)
- jowl line (v-line forming)
- neck and chest (wrinkles, loose skin)
- localised fat and slimming assistance (HIFU’s focused energy waves can destroy localised fat cells).
HIFU can sometimes be even more effective when combined with other treatments, helping you to achieve optimal results in the shortest possible time. As always, our doctors and skin therapists will help you create a personalised treatment plan based on your own needs, goals and progress.