Dark Circles and Eye Bags
The skin around your eyes is the thinnest in your facial area, meaning that it’s nearly always the first place that most of us show signs of ageing. This is due to the tissues and muscles around your eyes weakening, while a loss of volume leads to blood vessels being much closer to the skin. This is why the area may appear dark.
However, dark circles, eye bags, and hollow tear troughs can affect people of all ages and both genders due to genetic predisposition or various lifestyle and environmental factors, such as excessive sun damage. Such problems may knock your confidence. You may think you look tired, sad or older. Fortunately, these problems are commonplace and very treatable – with or without surgery.
At Vie Aesthetics, we combine all the most effective and cutting-edge non-surgical procedures to deliver you a complete eyelid lift and eye-rejuvenation with spectacular results – and all at great prices too. Depending on your concerns, our clinic offers various treatments for dealing with common issues surrounding the eyes.
Some medical treatments used for reducing dark circles include:
- chemical peels to reduce pigmentation
- laser surgery to resurface the skin and enhance skin tightening
- medical tattoos to inject pigment into thinning skin areas
- tissue fillers to conceal blood vessels and melanin that cause skin discoloration beneath your eyes
- fat removal to remove excess fat and skin, revealing a smoother and more even surface
- surgical implants of fat or synthetic products
- carboxytherapy to increase blood flow to the area under the eyes