What is PlexR?
PlexR is a versatile soft-surgical treatment that can help you combat a wide range of concerns of the skin, including wrinkles, scars, moles, and excess skin around the eyes. PlexR’s precise application means you can correct specific concerns in smaller, delicate areas without having to undergo any surgery. This treatment is especially effective for treating hooded and droopy eyelids, giving you results that are permanent and 100% natural.
PlexR can serve a wide range of purposes including:
- correcting hooded and droopy eyelids (a procedure known as blepharoplasty)
- wrinkle correction and skin rejuvenation for face and neck
- the removal of tattoos
- acne scars
- skin discolouration issues, such as sunspots, cloasma, melisma and vitiligo – all achieved without the use of lasers or chemical peels
- moles, skin tags, warts and verrucas
- xanthelasma (without side-effects or possible recurrences).
See our before-and-after gallery at the bottom of this page to see how PlexR might help you achieve your aesthetic goals.