-It increases skin tone and elasticity, preserving the catalase enzyme, known for its anti-oxidant properties.
-Wrinkle filling and plumping action.
-Toning and anti-wrinkle action that stimulates the production of collagen and elastin.
-It preserves the collagen fibres against degradation and stimulates new production.
-Draining action, against under-eye swelling and bags.
-Nourishing and emollient properties.
How To Apply
Apply morning and evening to eye and lips contour area. Use the provided spatula as the last step of your daily beauty routine.
1) With one hand, slightly pull the side where you are performing the massage in the ear / temple area.
2) With slight pressure, slide the flat end of the spatula in the under-eye area, from the inner corner to the outer one.
3) Massage using spiral movements from the outer corner of the eye towards the temples, using the ball end of the spatula.
4) Press the ball end of the spatula in the area under the eyebrows near the bridge of the nose, then move it along the arch of the eyebrows, tracing around the eye and going back to the starting point, massaging the under-eye area.
5) Massage the areas above and below the lips, sliding the flat end of the spatula from the centre outwards. Lift the corners of the mouth when working on the bottom lip.
– TS ENZYME PROTECT
– PEPTIDE 5
– SHEA BUTTER