To protect our staff, our clients and the public, and in accordance with government guidelines regarding COVID-19, we have taken the decision to stop face-to-face appointments in our London and Essex clinics as of Monday 23rd March.
This means that all appointments are now cancelled until further notice. We have been calling clients with booked appointments and will continue this coming week in order to re-schedule for when it is appropriate for the clinics to open again. Please note that as we are fully booked for the next months, this will take time, so please bear with us.
However, we are still here, having now adapted our hours; our staffing shifts and patterns; our modes of interaction.
Our medical team and the management have taken steps to ensure we continue our customer service and support, and we stay connected with you throughout this challenging time ahead.
|1. Until we open our doors to physical appointments again, our team will be available for you over e-mail, phone, SMS, facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp. The new operating times are 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
2. We are convening remote consultations and reviews via WhatsApp video calls. For the whatsApp video calls, we have now added a new designated mobile phone line: 07508800475. Please add this VIE number to your WhatApp contacts. To arrange a video-call with our doctors and our therapists, please call us on 07899673578 and we will schedule this in for you. You can now also book a video call online– we have added this onto our platform. To book online, go to www.vie-aesthetics.com
3. We are so proud of our doctors at Vie Aesthetics, who are now prioritising their NHS work. However, we have made arrangements to allow for emergency appointments at Vie Aesthetics Rayleigh as well. These will be held on Fridays, but only for cases which our medical director deems essential, necessary, or an emergency on strictly medical grounds. These will be arranged only after a remote video-call consultation.
4. To help you keep up with your skincare routines, we have decided to send your supplies of products free of P&P charge. You can call in to talk to our skin specialists and get your medical grade skincare products, make-up and Skinade drinks delivered to your home.
5. Our team always make sure to reply to your messages, and we will keep up our communication and posting on our social media to stay connected and share information, up-dates, and our usual positivity. Stay in touch by following our Facebook, instagram, YouTube, Twitter (see links below) and check your e-mails.
5. Vie Aesthetics is now signed up to the Essex COVID 19 Action Group as a business, offering our service as phone buddies to support our local community. Please know that we want to extend this to all our clients. We are here, at the end of the phone line and we are more than happy to have a friendly chat, not just for medical aesthetic issues. Do not hesitate to call us. We are all in this together and we will overcome this.
Finally, may I take the opportunity to express my deepest gratitude to you all for your amazing messages, the encouragement, understanding, your feedback, and your lovely reviews. Please believe me – they make a difference! We love what we do, and we are thankful for your continued support through all these years.
We want you to know that we will be opening our doors to you again as soon as possible. In the meantime we intend to focus on supporting each other, whilst we focus on growth, development and progress for all our clinics, procedures and our customer care.
Please stay positive and safe.
Vicky Grammatikopoulou, CEO
Share this article:Tweet